Tuesday, February 18, 2014

“You're off to Great Places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, So... get on your way!” -Dr Suess

Hey Everyone!
My name is Tara Hope and I am a soon-to-be missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! I love reading and writing and swimming. That isn't really that important though. What is important is that I have a testimony of the gospel. I know without a doubt that this gospel has been restored to this earth through a true prophet, and I am so incredibly excited for the opportunity to teach the gospel to the people of the California Redlands mission!!
While I am away my blog will be updated by my lovely sister, Lisa Scroggins. I hope that I can share my testimony and experiences in a way that will be able to inspire the people that read this. 
I am serving a mission because I know that everything I have in this life is because of my Heavenly Father. I am indebted to him to render to him all that I have and all that I am (Mosiah 2:34). Serving him and helping him gather His children into His church is what I feel is right for my life.
Please write me and feel free to stalk this blog  as often as you like :) 
I'm off to great places! Today is MY day! MY mountain is waiting, So... it is time to get on my way!!
Much love,
Tara

P.S. If you would like to know more about what I will be teaching while I am out serving please check out
this link! Or, you can click on "What I am teaching!" to the top right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment