Monday, March 9, 2015

Many miracles, and many adventures :)

This week has been so crazy good!! I have been so excited to tell all of you about it! We were able to have some rally awesome lessons. We have definitely seen miracles from Heaven. It has been great!

This is sister Schmid. She is a less active that we have been working with. She is so funny. She cant drive, but she goes out to lunch every day and will call us once or twice a week and ask us to walk with her so that she doesnt have to go by herself. We had to take a picture since we were matching :)
We have been working with sister Schmid for a while working with her on getting back to church. We finally just started inviting her to help us with our missionary work by doing things like praying for our investigators because she doesnt really know that she is less active. She has been so excited about helping us and this week she came to church because of it! She is great :)

side note. Here is a district picture.
Sister Litster, Sister Bullen, Sister Letoa, Sister Hope, Elder Morgan, Elder Ashcraft.
Elder Morgan is the Elder that his family is in Lisa's ward in Hawaii. I am not sure who was requesting the picture of us, but here it is :)

Alright, back to business :)
This week we also decided to make some cookies since we had a car and they wouldnt get gross in the process of delivering them to people. My mother cannot say she didnt teach me anything. I can follow the Nestle Toll House recipe and make perfect cookies.

IT is crazy the number of miracles that these brought this week. We were able to meet with John, we were able to get into so many less actives that usually get quiet inside after they look out the peep hole. Wow! It is so wonderful to be able to show a little love and receive so many blessings in return! :)


Also, this week I held  a 15 foot Python. His name is Monty.
Miracle-- absolutely. I didnt even die :)  Sister Letoa was screaming pretty loud though :) It was pretty hilarious :)

^^ I feel like this is way cooler than sending home the skin ;)

Other than that, Francisco is doing awesome. We are still working on  the whole baptism thing, but he is doing great! He is getting super excited to go to Mormon Prom. (what??)
Sister Letoa's feet are doing better, so that is good.

Over all it has just been a wonderful week!

Today has also been super fun! We spent the Afternoon and a world tennis tournament! Its a super big deal. Today was the preliminaries for lower players  to play for a seed in the brackets. It was super fun though. Definitely the strangest sporting event I have ever been to. Everyone is dead silent, and all you can hear is the players grunting. Its like a huge deal here though. All of the famous tennis players-- Whoever they are-- are here. I guess that they have this tournament every year, and that is really the only thing that goes on at this huge stadium. It was definitely worth the day :)


Did you know that tennis players get their own umbrella holder? I think that we played the wrong sports growing up ;)



Sister VanBuskirk that took us :

Anywhoo! In super big and exciting news! Elder Brent H. Nielson from the seventy is coming in a couple of weeks! In case you are not all aware he is from none other than Twin Falls, Idaho :)  I am so excited about it :) He will only be here for a couple of hours, but it will be GREAT :) Our mission is so blessed. I am so excited :)

I love you all and I hope that you have a super wonderful week! Stay true to the things that you know to be true and keep being the salt of the earth! You are the best!
All my love,

SIster Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment