Monday, May 4, 2015

Matthew 9:37

I really am running out of creative things to name my emails. Sorry.
this week has been super crazy. We had transfers on Monday since Sister Lee was getting shipped off. She is home and safe-- you can probably even facebook stalk her. ;)
My new companion is Sister Wagner, she is from Utah. We are having a great time together :)
We had a miracle lesson with LaVerne this week! Woo Hoo! She finally seems to be showing a little more faith and a bit more desire to repent and do the things that the Gospel requires of her. She has been in church the last couple of weeks, but unfortunately went to long beach this week.
Taraka is struggling this week. He could use some extra prayers.
Penny and Pauline are doing wonderful as always. They are so on top of things. Pauline's husband-- Steve-- was advanced in the priesthood this week to the office of a priest, so that was an exciting thing for their family :)
President Van Cott told us in his email this week, that this transfer will include: iPads, interviews, and temple trips, so it should be a pretty exciting. The field is very white here in Desert Hot Springs, so the harvest time is here :) Our mission has been decreasing in missionaries, but I feel like the work is stronger than ever!  I love this work!
Love you all!
Sister Hope


Here is a picture of Sister Wagner and I :)


No comments:

Post a Comment