This is Teddy. isn't he the cutest thing you
have ever seen?
Anywhoo, This week has been pretty exciting. It
has been full of lots of goodbyes for Sister Lee. She has been in this area for
6 months, so the people here are definitely going to miss her.
I think everything has been pretty same old same
old. We have been meeting with LaVerne and Taraka. Penny and Pauline are still
doing great.
We did get to do the Just Serve Helping Hands
project this week. We cleaned up the main road here in town. It was fun. We had
the section of the road that ran through the desert, and it was super windy
that day, so we were caked in sand by the time we left. We also found a rattle
snake. It was pretty fun though. And we only had to wash our hair like 4 times
afterwards :)
In other news, So long to sister Lee! I sure
love her! I can’t wait to meet my new companion though :) It will be a new
adventure as always!
I love you all!
Sister Hope
No comments:
Post a Comment