Oh, Awkward..
and for the title of this email-- This week is my last transfer week! We had
interviews with President Van Cott this week and he told me I was very likely
to finish here, but that he wasnt sure. I guess we shall see :)
WOAH! what
a week!! It has been jam packed with goodness! That's for sure!!
This week
we had a mission conference. I feel like we have been so incredibly blessed to
be able to have heard from so many general authorities on my mission. This week
Elder Schwitzer came and talked about the technology movement that is happening
in our mission. We will be be getting iPads at the start of next transfer (and
by we I mean everyone but me and those that go home when I do). It is an
exciting thing, and it was so neat to learn about all of the things that are
possible. The coolest part though is that all we learned were eternal
principles of how to protect ourselves from the attacks that satan is making.
There are so many safeguards that can be broken through, but really satan only
has to get to us and to our personal testimonies and righteousness in order to
get us to sin. It was fun to hear about how everything that we would use to
protect ourselves as missionaries we will also use to protect ourselves and our
families :)
Also
exciting this week-- Nicholas came to church!! Woo HOO!!
and Taraka
was given the gift of the Holy Ghost. I think that the ordinance of
confirmation is my favorite. It is so awesome to just feel the spirit take over
and pour out upon the congregation telling us that this is of God, and to feel
the immediate changes in the recipient. It is so hard to describe, but so
wonderful to feel :) It's my favorite :)
Well, I
love you all I hope that you have a wonderful week!
Sister
Hope
Oh, Awkward..
and for the title of this email-- This week is my last transfer week! We had
interviews with President Van Cott this week and he told me I was very likely
to finish here, but that he wasnt sure. I guess we shall see :)
Love you
all!
Enjoy this
awesome picture of a T-Rex attacking the great and spacious building! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment