2 John 1:12
"Having
many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I
trust to come unto you, and speak face to face that our joy may be full."
Sister Hope, Sister Wagner, Sister Dalton, Sister Gunn, Hermana Yeager,
Hermana Carbajol, Elder Crosset, Elder Perkins
Sister Hope, Sister Bullen
Sister Hope, Sister Rivera
President Van Cott, Sister Van Cott, Sister Hope
Sister Wagner, Sister Hope
Annelise, Sister Hope, Cassidy, Sister Wagne
Sister Hope, Lambert Girls :)
Steve, Sister Hope, Pauline
Sister Hope, Hannah :)
Sister Kagle, Sister Hope, Sister Johnson
Sister Hope, Brother and Sister Cross
Me and my mom!
I love you all. It has been a fabulous
last week in the mission field. Just a few more adventures, and I will be off
and away into real life. Thank you to all of you that have shown love ans
support to me in the past year and a half. I am so grateful for all of the
prayers and thoughts and love sent my way. I know that Heavenly Father is
mindful of each one of us. I hope that you have all been able to have
those experiences as well. God knows you. He love you. He is only concerned for
your happiness. Everything that you have been blessed with is because of
him.
"What knoweth that ye are eternally
indebted to your heavenly Father to render to him all that you have and
are." (Mosiah 2:34)
I love you. I will see you all soon :)
Sister Hope
No comments:
Post a Comment