I am here safe! It's a nice 60-ish outside. It has been an adventure!
(Picture of incoming missionaries with Mission President at the airport)
Excerpts from Tara's letter to Mom…
Make sure you send anything and everything through the US Postal Service. I love you so much! I know I am doing what my Heavenly Father wants me to. This Gospel is pretty much the coolest thing ever. thanks for teaching me how to not only live it, but love it. Tell my siblings to write me letters! I would even enjoy drawings from little people =). Tonight we get to stay in this castle of house (seriously, the houses in actual Redlands are FABULOUS). We get to meet our new companions and such tomorrow. My mission president is great.
The temple here is tiny - smaller that Twin Falls. It is going to be quite the adventure here!
Time to be obedient!
Love, Sister Tara Hope
No comments:
Post a Comment