| Sister Lee and I since we were kind of matching |
Family and Friends,
This week has been interesting. There have definitely been a lot of
adventures. I dont have too much time, so this will have to be quick.
I think the biggest thing that happened this week was that Sister Lee
had a severe allergic reaction to something and when we stopped by the
apartment we ended up having to rush her to the emergency room. So
thats been fun. She has been saying lots of funny things since then
and they are trying to figure out what she is allergic to.
Also, this week is Transfers! I had a pretty good feeling that I was
going to be staying in singles ward, however, I was wrong. I will be
moving out to Fontana. My new companion will be Sister Young. It will
be a fun new change, but I really am going to miss The YSA ward.
I also had to say goodbye to brother Hayden this week. That was sad. I
love that old guy :) He doesn't believe that the gospel is true, but
he kept telling us this last time we met that we reminded him of a man
that had "It matters, I care" on his grave stone. That is exactly how
I feel about this gospel. It matters and I care. The Gospel of Jesus
Christ is such a wonderful thing. The Atonement is real. Repentance is
possible, and the Priesthood works. I love this time! I love my
Heavenly Father I love all of you!
Well, that's all for this week! Enjoy some pictures of some members of my ward!
Love you all!
Sister Hope
adventures. I dont have too much time, so this will have to be quick.
I think the biggest thing that happened this week was that Sister Lee
had a severe allergic reaction to something and when we stopped by the
apartment we ended up having to rush her to the emergency room. So
thats been fun. She has been saying lots of funny things since then
and they are trying to figure out what she is allergic to.
Also, this week is Transfers! I had a pretty good feeling that I was
going to be staying in singles ward, however, I was wrong. I will be
moving out to Fontana. My new companion will be Sister Young. It will
be a fun new change, but I really am going to miss The YSA ward.
I also had to say goodbye to brother Hayden this week. That was sad. I
love that old guy :) He doesn't believe that the gospel is true, but
he kept telling us this last time we met that we reminded him of a man
that had "It matters, I care" on his grave stone. That is exactly how
I feel about this gospel. It matters and I care. The Gospel of Jesus
Christ is such a wonderful thing. The Atonement is real. Repentance is
possible, and the Priesthood works. I love this time! I love my
Heavenly Father I love all of you!
Well, that's all for this week! Enjoy some pictures of some members of my ward!
Love you all!
Sister Hope
| We made some paper cranes at the women of faith workday :) |
| This is Rebecca, she is getting ready to leave on her mission to Scotland/Ireland in 3 weeks! |
| J.J. He was in vocal point. and Danny- he is a GREAT missionary! |
No comments:
Post a Comment