Wow! I am so grateful for
people that have the desires to teach their
children the gospel! That has definitely helped us this week. We are
so grateful for all of the great parents that exist out there! :)
We are teaching Sky. She is 9 and we are working on having her be
baptized at the end of this month. She is so wonderful! Her mother is
a returning less active member, and we are so incredibly grateful for
her desires for her daughter to be able to enjoy the fullness of the
Gospel of Jesus Christ.
In other news, we dont have too much time today, so here are some
pictures of Sister Rogerson and I have been having all sorts of fun! I
hope that you enjoy your weeks. Remember to study the things that you
loved in General Conference! They are great! I love you all :)
Sister Tara Dorise Hope
children the gospel! That has definitely helped us this week. We are
so grateful for all of the great parents that exist out there! :)
We are teaching Sky. She is 9 and we are working on having her be
baptized at the end of this month. She is so wonderful! Her mother is
a returning less active member, and we are so incredibly grateful for
her desires for her daughter to be able to enjoy the fullness of the
Gospel of Jesus Christ.
In other news, we dont have too much time today, so here are some
pictures of Sister Rogerson and I have been having all sorts of fun! I
hope that you enjoy your weeks. Remember to study the things that you
loved in General Conference! They are great! I love you all :)
Sister Tara Dorise Hope
| Sister Rogerson and I got brave and thrifty this week and gave eachother haircuts! :) Dont worry, they look GREAT :) |
| That awkward moment when members tell your companion "Didnt you see the sign saying not bring her in" All joke of course :) |
| Helping clean :) |
| Latin FESTIVAL :) Hermana Ramirez with sister Buswell photobombing :) |
| Sister Johnson of Chile :) |
| Sister Rogers from Buenos Aires, Argentina :) |
| This was so great! There were so many people from all over Fontana! We got to eat food and celebrate the culture that is so strong and wonderful here :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment