Here are a few last pictures from Fontana :)
| The Schultz Boys :) |
| Brother and Sister Schultz |
| Venus, Erika and Elizabeth |
| Dori |
This week has also been a week of Hellos! It is a bit stange to be back in Redlands, but I am loving it already! My area is Mostly Loma Linda. I know that doesnt really mean anything to most of you, but its fine. Loma Linda Medical School Is here, so we have a lot of medical students and Residents in our ward. It is pretty fun :) Lots of cute Young families!
It has also been fun to be reunited with Sister Lee and Sister Decker. We are having so much fun together, and things are going surprisingly smoothly for a trio. We have lots to do and have stayed very busy.
I got to come just in time to celebrate Sister Decker's 22nd Birthday!
We are enjoying the Christmas season and it has been great so far.
We have been able to do a lot of caroling, and that has been fun. It is so nice to be able to share the Christmas spirit. I am loving every minute of it.
Over all the week has been great.
Do you remember Travis from singles ward? Well him and his family live in this wards bounderies. WE were able to go and visit them and it was wonderful. We have heard that Travis wsa almost set for baptism, but that his family wasnt very supportive. We are hoping that this is the time that that may be able to change. We had a very nice visit with them and we are going to try to start teaching them again :)
Do you remember Travis from singles ward? Well him and his family live in this wards bounderies. WE were able to go and visit them and it was wonderful. We have heard that Travis wsa almost set for baptism, but that his family wasnt very supportive. We are hoping that this is the time that that may be able to change. We had a very nice visit with them and we are going to try to start teaching them again :)
This coming week is looking to be very busy as well. With Christmas and Sister Lee going home one week from today. We re pretty booked for the week. It is wonderful! It is a little weird knowing that I am someones replacement and being here together for a few weeks. I am not sure that I like it yet, but we are having a wonderful time, and there is lots to do.
I love you all! I hope that you have a wonderful week! and MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)
Sister Hope
No comments:
Post a Comment