Monday, February 23, 2015

Blurred...

Well, I have no clue what to actually tell ya'll about this week. It has been a pretty slow week, but since I didn't write really anything about last week I guess I could do that :)
Dont get too excited. There isnt too much from there either. :)

Last week we picked up a new investigator, his name is John. He is 73 and has taken lessons from the sister missionaries before. We have only met with him the one time though, so that is about all I have to report for that :) 

Also, our investigator Francisco is AWESOME. He is 17 and is living with an active family in our ward. He is a senior in high school and super busy all the time, so we  dont get to see him as often as we would like to. However, this week he paid tithing on his first paycheck. Wow, he's the bomb!

I also forgot my planner for writing you today maybe that is why I am at such a loss of what to tell you all. I feel like I havent told any funny stories for a while, so here are a couple:

Story #1
Me and sister Letoa were at the church on saturday helping the stake YW presidency with some stuff. While we were there, the saturday cleaning crew was also making its rounds. As we were getting ready to leave, there were a bunch of kids making a commotion in a classroom yelling, "THERE'S A REAL LIFE LIZZARD!! GO GET DADDY!"
We stopped to see what was going on and as I turned to see a Dad coming down the hall to catch him and put him out side I see in the corner of my eye Sister Letoa with her shoe in hand ready to smash the poor thing. My reaction was too late, and the Lizzard had an early end to life. Worse though was all the little kids screaming "YOU KILLED IT" and then crying. I couldnt help but laugh and Sister Letoa said, "What? In my country we kill lizards." Culture. Its pretty funny. poor kids :)

Story #2
Umm, I am pretty determined to stop my habit of spitting on the ground while we are walking. 
This week while we were walking back to our apartment for dinner one day, I went to spit on the road after all the cars had passed and a man on a bike rode past just in time to get it all over him. Wow. I am terrible. Sister Letoa is still laughing at me about it. 

Anywhoo, on that note. I love you all! I hope that you are having a wonderful week! Do something good and be something better :) 

Love, 
Sister Hope 

No comments:

Post a Comment