Lets see-- we had a super awesome lesson with Jean! Well a couple of them. We got to talk about the Plan of Salvation and temples, and then another day watched "Joseph Smith: Prophet of the Restoration." She is doing Wonderful! We just love her! :)
We also had a great lesson with T.K. We talked about the plan of Salvation. He had a lot that he wanted t talk about there, so it was great! He is an interesting guy. The lesson was great though. We were able to bear testimony and it was awesome to see his defense wall come down and let the Spirit work on him.
In latest news---- I am getting transferred yet again. I will be on to area number 6 and companion number 8! Woo Hoo! I am not really sure many details. I just know I am going off to the desert :) Time to go work on some funny tanlines I guess :)
I really have loved serving in Redlands. I dont know If I will be so lucky to come back and serve here a 3rd time, but I have loved my time spent here. I am so grateful for the Lord placing me here to be able to meet so many wonderful people :) Well, "The Spirit of the Lord has called [me] another way" (Alma 22:4), and I am so excited! I told President Van Cott at the very beginning of my mission that he could send me to the desert in the summer and I would love it! We shall see if I get to stay that long :)
Love you all! have a great week!
Sister Hope
No comments:
Post a Comment