Monday, April 6, 2015

Progress

This week has been crazy busy getting things lined up with our progressing investigators. They have definitely kept us busy! I don’t have a ton of time so here are a few pictures!
Love you all!
Sister Hope


Last week LaVerne took us out for sushi. yikes :) I think it is growing on me though! I ate the whole roll :)

More haircuts-- LaVerne


Also, we went to the zoo today! Woo Hoo!! :)



It has been so fun working with investigators that seem to want to run rather than be pulled in their progress in this gospel. Our God truly is a God of miracles. I have seen so many the past few weeks. Here are just a few of the things that our friends have given up so that they can make covenants with God and strive to come to know Him and to know our Savior through receiving the restored Gospel. I love this work!




No comments:

Post a Comment