Monday, April 13, 2015

Penny and Pauline's Baptism

Well this week has pretty much been consumed in baptism things. We have been planning and preparing and everything went off without a hitch last night! Woo Hoo!!



Sister Hope, Pauline, Brother Cross, Penny, Sister Lee, and Steve (Pauline's husband) In the back.

Pauline

Penny

We also got to have some adventures trying to empty the font afterwards to clean it. It took like 2 and 1/2 hours. Yikes.

Pre-Baptism pedicures





In other news, I have gotten really good at letting dogs sit on me... And checking for people at the door with them :)



Well, That has pretty much been our week. We met a man named Taraka that came to both church and the baptism. We should be meeting with him to teach him a lesson tomorrow. We would love your prayers in that.
I love you all! I hope that you have a wonderful week!

Sister Hope










No comments:

Post a Comment